martes, 6 de marzo de 2007

Deceiving, Deceived.

Have you found me to be deceiving?
I am sorry I couldn't be honest about myself, show you the real me, the one that felt her heart breaking to pieces every time she thought about you, about not being with you. But hey, you did the same...

So you thought I was hard on you?
Now, let's not be unfair, have you ever thought how hard you made things for me? No, I don't think you have, but let me explain, you never made it easy, you made up your mind and said how things were to be done, the way you thought it was best for us. But you never bothered asking me what I thought, what I wanted. What I needed.

Can you blame me for going away?
I don't think you should, but I guess you feel like you have every right to. I hope you understand I am not doing this because I want to make it hard on you, I am doing it because I need to help myself. Make things easy for the one I should care about first.

"Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore" Cicero

No hay comentarios.: