viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

I'm back! I guess...

Yes, I guess...Thing is, I am not sure if I can commit to writing on a regular basis, but tonight, I feel like doing it, after such a long time. I have been through a lot in the last couple of years, made too many mistakes and cried my heart out.

I really put myself out there to be hurt, always choosing the wrong people to give my heart to, trusting the ones I shouldn't trust and making up excuses for others when they let me down. I also made some stupid choices, just for fun you know? But everything that happened has become an experience, some of which I truly regret, the rest, I can live with them.

There were many days and nights where I drowned in desperation and pain, hopelessness; thinking that things would never change and that I would remain infinitely sad and at my lowest for the rest of my life. But you know how they say nothing lasts forever? Well, praise the Lord 'cause this came to an end.

To be continued...

No hay comentarios.: