domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Heart in a blender

From the last posts you can tell my emotions are ridin' one crazy roller coaster and today, or more accurately, this weekend is no exception. There's love in my life, there's this amazing man in my life whom I love and admire. He is intelligent and a hard worker, and has done so much with his life and in comparison I am feeling like a total failure. Funny thing is that if he was a loser then I'd be complaining of what an unaccomplished person he was. We human beings are never happy, right?

Now, the problem is not him, it's me! I am feeling like a loser, I am feeling like I have nothing to give him and that's not right. I used to feel like a superwoman, intelligent and educated and strong and sexy... but I don't know where all of that is now, he is like, kryptonite to me! I gotta work on my self steem, and I also feel the need of doing more, I want to feel like I am as good/cool/successful as he is.

But before I was with him, wasn't I good/cool/successful enough??? Gotta meditate on that...

No hay comentarios.: