lunes, 19 de febrero de 2007

No day but today

The other day I was watching that movie, Rent, and I know I should have seen it a long time ago, but I finally took the DVD and watched it. Even though musicals are not my type of movie, I liked this one, a lot. Maybe because I could relate to it and it's message, maybe because right now I wish someone would understand that there is nothing but this day, that the past is gone and done and the future is uncertain. But most of the time people don't understand me. I say what I feel, what I think, I don't hold it back, this gets me in trouble sometimes but at least I get it out, make people hear it, and I don't stay with it wondering...what if? Only that, this time I might have to stay wondering "what if", though not because I want or because I didn't do anything, this time it's not something I can control. Too bad, 'cause if I could control this situation things would be so good. For you and for me.

No hay comentarios.: